25th April, 2006. 7:58 am. The commander did this, so...
1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll name something we should do together.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal so you can do the same for other people.
Read 2 Notes -Make Notes
27th March, 2006. 10:29 am. Helping a friend in need...
Carrot leads Jericho to the Watchhouse in Pseudopolis Yard. Once inside, he nods towards the stairs. "Just claim any unoccupied room. There's still a few up there." He smiles. "Mine is second on the left, if you need anything."
Read 22 Notes -Make Notes
2nd March, 2006. 11:40 am.
1. Your Name:
2. Are we friends?
3. Do you have a crush/attracted to me?
4. Would you kiss me?
5. ...with tongue?
6. Would you enjoy it?
7. Would you ever ask me out or go out with me if I ask you out?
8. Would you make a move on me in a movie theater?
9. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
10. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
11. Do you want to tell me something that you couldn't before?
12. If you heard a rumor about me, would you defend me?
13. Do you think I'm a good person?
14. Would you let me sleep with you (in the same bed)?
15. Do you think I'm hot?
16. Would you call me just because?
17. Would you ever listen to my problems even if they don't involve you?
18. If you could change anything about me, would you?
19. Would you have sex with me?
20. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
21. What do you like most about me (looks and/or personality)?
22. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
Read 4 Notes -Make Notes
23rd February, 2006. 8:07 pm.
Carrot lures the imposter out of the AV field, then stops. "You are under arrest for numerous counts of disturbing the peace, insulting an officer of the Watch, impersonating an officer of the Watch, and, to quote Commander Vimes, 'being a right bastard.'"
Read 65 Notes -Make Notes
21st February, 2006. 11:29 am.
|Your Ultimate Purity Test 2.0 Score Is... |
| ||Your Score:||Average For All Users||Average For All |
|Dating||69.23%||33.71%||Flirts mildly, then runs away |
|Self-Lovin'||98.48%||61.52%||Never taken out of the packaging |
|Shamelessness||95.16%||77.79%||Has yet to see self in mirror |
|Sex Drive||90.48%||75.67%||Monks are envious |
|Straightness||31.48%||40.27%||Experienced, but with room to grow |
|Dominant||98.33%||87.34%||Afraid to cross at "Don't Walk" signs |
|Submissive||95.24%||87.76%||Submits to no one... almost |
|Fucking Sick||98.98%||90.24%||Refreshingly normal |
|Gayness||100%||78.9%||Repressed, are we? |
|Total Score||88.97%||74.31%|| |
|Take The Ultimate Purity Test 2.0|
and see how you match up!
(By The Ferrett)
Some of these questions were frankly disturbing.
Read 4 Notes -Make Notes
29th January, 2006. 9:36 am.
I've gotten, a Reservation at the Foie Hereaux. Was extremely
20th January, 2006. 8:16 am. I forget, what Number Today is.
Been very Bad at Keeping, Up this journall. I've Asked Angua to dinner. Still have to find, a Restrant. Must remeber to ask, Lady Sybil. Commander Vimes explained something about Commas. Apparenttly I use, too many. I do not know. Will look, into it.
Read 14 Notes -Make Notes